[Kmymoney] Are there any instructions relating to Closing and Hiding Closed Accounts Please

Peter cave at tpg.com.au
Mon Aug 15 11:26:42 UTC 2011

Hello Alvaro and Doug

Thanks for the response.

The particular closed accounts were not themselves imported as they
were closed 3 years ago.

A current long time bank account has references to those now closed
accounts and in importing this bank account the closed accounts have re
surfaced but only in part.

They are not shown as closed and seem to be still open.

This is when I tried adding a dummy transaction to reduce the balance
to zero but was not permitted to "Enter" the transaction.

I am assuming that the account must be zero before being allowed to
close it?

Regards

Peter