[Kmymoney] Are there any instructions relating to Closing and Hiding Closed Accounts Please

Peter cave at tpg.com.au
Mon Aug 15 10:59:39 UTC 2011

Hello all

Now successfully moved to KMM 4.6.0 a question arises.

I think? I have read almost all of the manual but can not find anything
on the subject and conditions of Closing accounts and hiding those
accounts.

A couple of my old closed accounts have resurfaced in part only after
importing other accounts and I tried to enter a dummy transaction to
reduce the account to zero but this was not permitted so I am curious
about the "rules" that apply.

I think that if I delete all transactions it will affect the balance
of existing accounts so probably not a good idea?

Thanks

Peter
Linux Mint 11 KMM 4.06.0
AMD Dual Core