[Kmymoney] Online transferred transaction added to wrong account

Stefan Seide bugs-debian at seide.st
Tue Aug 2 20:23:00 UTC 2011

Hello,

i suffer from the same problem - 3 accounts are merged into one account. Martin
Steigerwald created some debian packages with the patch from Marek
provided at http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kmymoney-devel/2011-May/005042.html.

This patch does not work for me. I posted some more information regarding my
account setting at the debian bug report

my versions installed are:
stefan,corellia,~$ dpkg -s kmymoney2 | grep Version
Version: 4.5.3-2~martin

stefan,corellia,~$ dpkg -s kmymoney-common | grep Version
Version: 4.5.3-2~martin

Best regards,
Stefan

--
The Land of the Free*
* Freedom sold separatly. Freedom not available in all regions.