[Kmymoney] PostgreSQL-Backend Mac OS

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Mon Aug 1 21:25:10 UTC 2011

Hi Stefan & Fernando,

I would like to take part in problem solving, since I am also maintaining kmymoney-related ports at MacPorts, but unfortunately I am having a problem with my MacPorts installations right now, which doesn't allow me to run any KDE applications due to a not functioning dbus.

Right now I can only build the 3 kmymoney ports, but not test them... :-(

Anyway, I'd appreciate if you could keep me on your CC list of this discussion.

Greets,
Marko

P.S.: So far I have never even tried to use KMM with any DB backend, though. :-/