[Kmymoney] Fw: "Checking for overdue scheduled transactions"

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Mon Aug 1 20:24:06 UTC 2011

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 12:27:03 +0200
From: "Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers" <edgaralwers at gmx.de>
To: kmymoney2-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: "Checking for overdue scheduled transactions"

Hi,

I am working with Version 4.5.90-svn1202527, and today, for the first time since I am using KMyMoney, my programm stuck with  "Checking for overdue scheduled transactions". Exactly the behavior mentioned in the Bug report Bug 256945.

I could solve my problem following the hint in the Ubunto forum dated February 23rd, 2011, going to " settings>configure kmymoney>scheduled transactions" and de-selecting "check schedules on startup".

So far. The problem is, that sheduled transactions are now not more entering the ledgers.

My question: should I wait for the next KMyMoney version, which is sheduled for August 8th ?
Or I am supposed to apply a patch, and if so, where could I get this ?

Thank you for your assistance.
Edgar

--
Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers <edgaralwers at gmx.de>