[Kmymoney] Editing online price update for investments

Stefan Vater st.vater at web.de
Fri Apr 29 14:34:38 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am using the online price update for investments feature in kmymoney. Until
recently, it worked very fine. But now I get an error. I think the provider
has changed the layout of the webpage. Since I am not experienced in "reading
HTML and writing complex regular expressions", and the manual says that one
should contact the mailing list in this case, here I am :-)

The provider is www.wallstreet-online.de. At least the URL to search the
correct fund seems to work. I used:

http://www.wallstreet-online.de/suche?q=%1&suche=instrument

But when I do an update, it says:
Preis für 974033 kann nicht aktualisiert werden (kein Preis oder kein Datum)

Any help would be appreciated! Alternatively, I could also use another source.
I mostly need information for german Union Investment funds. But no other
default source worked for me in the past.

Best regards,
Stefan