[Kmymoney] Re: Fields mess on OXF import

Vincent Frison turman at ohmforce.com
Thu Apr 21 21:42:20 CEST 2011

Hmm so nobody seems to be bothered by the way the OXF import works ?

In my bank reports, contents of the NAME tags are, for most of them, a kind of beneficiary : if you
buy something in the shop X, there's a lot of chance that the X string is somewhere in the MEMO tag
content.

So to summarize, what should be imported into the "Pay to" field is the content of the MEMO tag, not
the NAME tag !

But maybe it's the case for my bank only ?

Please note that despite of that issue, I really want to use KMM as my personnal finance software :)

Thanks, Vincent.