[Kmymoney] Fwd: Re: kmymoney 4.5.3 installation

Winston Mangum wlmangum21 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 15:40:20 CEST 2011

Hi,
  Thanks for your response.  I installed kymoney 4.5.1 using the Ubuntu
 Software Center.  It installed perfectly.  I was looking for a more current
version and I found one (kmymoney-4.5.3.tar.bz2) at sourceforge.net.  Now
how do I install this "tar ball".  I  wanted a binary version rather than
try to build it myself.  I was told by someone that "just untar it" and it
will automatically install.

Any help will certainly be appreciated.

Thanks.
Winston Mangum