[Kmymoney] Re: working in the ledger

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 09:33:56 CEST 2010

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 8:41 AM, Michael Berger <idest at online.de> wrote:
> Hi Alvaro,
> thanks for your reply.
> Yes, I do run the consistency check once in a while.
> I did so again after you asked me: "Finished: data is consistent"
> Immediately after the check I tried the ledger again and got the same result
> as depicted in my e-mail.
>
> Any hint?

Since you described two wish-list items in the previous mail I doubt
that running consistency check will implement any of them (maybe
Alvaro hit reply on the wrong mail - it happened to me once :)). I
would suggest posting a wish about those items on bugs.kde.org
(product kmymoney4) so they won't get lost since they are good ideas.

Regards,
Cristian