[Kmymoney] working in the ledger

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Wed Oct 6 13:31:30 CEST 2010

I should like to opt for a few simple improvements when working in the ledger.

a)
clicking on the "Transfer" tab has the cursor going to "Pay to:"
May I suggest to jump right away to "Transfer to:" instead?

b)
clicking the "Withdrawal" tab and then "Pay to:" and then going on to
"Category" the Assets categories are shown first followed by the Income
categories whereas the Expense categories only appear at the end of the list.
Since a payment is most probably an expense the "Expense categories" should be
shown on top instead at the end of the list.
Could that be accomplished?

I am using openSUSE 11.3, KMM version 4.5.0 and KDE 4.4.4 release 3
and I am very grateful to the team.

Thanks for the great work and continuous support!

PS: is addressing <kmymoney at kde.org> OK?

Michael Berger
Im Borngrund 7a
35606 Solms-Oberndorf