[Kmymoney] Installing KMM4 on Windows 7 under Boot Camp.

Ron ron at price4us.co.uk
Thu Nov 25 20:31:51 CET 2010

I have two computers in my home, one of which is a standard PC which my wife uses and runs Windows XP Pro SP3 and one I use which is an iMac running OSx 10.6.5 where I run Windows 7 under Boot Camp.

Why is it that KmyMoney 4 for Windows downloads and installs perfectly OK under Windows XP on my wife’s PC.. ??
but.....
On on my iMac running Boot Camp and Windows 7 it will download all the files successfully but fails at the install stage every time ??

Any advice will be greatly appreciated....

Thanks,
Ron.