[Kmymoney] Re: DATES INSTEAD OF PRICES

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Thu Nov 18 14:57:52 CET 2010

I am not sure how to enter the command with spaces in bash - so only the
unspaced part is being acted on. Please advise. I have tried single and
double quotes for the whole command.

Regards
Tim

timothy at tim:~$ /usr/share/kde4/apps/kmymoney/misc/financequote.pl za
Use of uninitialized value $symbol in concatenation (.) or string at
	/usr/share/perl5/Finance/Quote/ZA.pm line 63 (#1)
    (W uninitialized) An undefined value was used as if it were already
    defined.  It was interpreted as a "" or a 0, but maybe it was a
mistake.
    To suppress this warning assign a defined value to your variables.

    To help you figure out what was undefined, perl will try to tell you
the
    name of the variable (if any) that was undefined. In some cases it
cannot
    do this, so it also tells you what operation you used the undefined
value
    in.  Note, however, that perl optimizes your program and the
operation
    displayed in the warning may not necessarily appear literally in
your
    program.  For example, "that $foo" is usually optimized into "that "
    . $foo, and the warning will refer to the concatenation (.)
operator,
    even though there is no . in your program.

Use of uninitialized value $symbol in join or string at
	/usr/share/perl5/Finance/Quote/ZA.pm line 80 (#1)
Use of uninitialized value $symbol in join or string at
	/usr/share/perl5/Finance/Quote/ZA.pm line 81 (#1)
Use of uninitialized value $stock in join or string at
	/usr/share/perl5/Finance/Quote.pm line 576 (#1)
Use of uninitialized value $symbol in join or string at
	/usr/share/kde4/apps/kmymoney/misc/financequote.pl line 98 (#1)
timothy at tim:~$ SLM