[Kmymoney] Re: no more requests??

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 08:51:55 CET 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Michael Berger <idest at online.de> wrote:
> Hi Thomas, Alvaro,
>
> 7th of October 2010 was the last date I was copied with a request sent to the
> KMM users list.
> It is most unlikely that since then the users have not come forward with any
> problems/wishes/requests.
> So, the question strikes me whether or not I missed something. I do not recall
> to have knowingly made any changes/adjustments or whatsoever to my system.
>
> Kindly advise. Thanks and regards.

Hi,

It's true, the last mail to this list was received on the 7th of
October 2010. You didn't miss anything, that is if you are also
subscribed to the other KMyMoney related lists
(kmymoney-devel at kde.org, kmymoney at kde.org and
kmymoney2-developer at lists.sourceforge.net) and follow KMyMoney
bugs/wishes at bugs.kde.org. The volume of communications in the
KMyMoney community has decreased since the release of the stable KDE4
version but that will change once the pace of development will regain
it's former values.

Regards,
Cristian