[Kmymoney] Re: Unstable while Adding enteries

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Dec 31 08:49:10 CET 2010

Hi,

on Wednesday 22 December 2010 18:34:28 Casey Daniels wrote:

> I'm in the middle of hand transferring over information from MS Money to
> KMyMoney and I'm finding that KMyMoney gets more and more unstable and
> slower as you add entries between restarts.  I'm using 4.5.0 on Ubuntu
> 10.10.  It doesn't seem to be noticeable until maybe a couple of
> entries.  Its not a big deal, but it seems as if there is some type of
> resource leak going on.

Thanks for the information. We know, that the KMyMoney version 4.5.x has some
performance issues we did not see in earlier, KDE3 based versions. We are
already working on solutions to them. Some have found their way into the
recent release 4.5.2 which you might consider to upgrade to, since we also
fixed a lot of little bugs.

I can break things just fine by myself,
I don't need (KDE) 4.2 to help me. -- Bill Suit