[Kmymoney] Re: Split Transaction

Casey Daniels junk at cd.kcfam.net
Fri Dec 17 15:06:45 CET 2010

On 2010-12-17 02:41, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on Friday 17 December 2010 Casey Daniels wrote:
>

>> I can't seem to find a way when entering information about a split
>> Transaction to insert a new split between two existing split.  It
>> appears that you can only edit existing ones or add a new one to the
>> bottom.  If there isn't a way to insert in the between two existing
>> ones, it would be a nice feature to add.
> Thanks for the suggestion. I am not sure - better I doubt, if the order of
> splits is maintained at all at this point. Financially it doesn't make a
> difference. I agree, it might make sense to the user though.

Yes it has nothing to do with Financial Issues, its completely user
based the idea.  For example I like to add all the information from my
pay stubs not just enter the net amount.  I have a lot of different
areas that I earn money, or money is subtracted but it changes from pay
stub to pay stub, it would just be nice to be able to add the items into
the computer in the same order as the pay stub with out having to create
a whole new split each time.

Thank You,
Casey