[Kmymoney] Re: Online stock quote updates don't work.

Salvatore Dimartino saldimartino at yahoo.ca
Sun Dec 12 18:36:35 CET 2010

I had the same problem.  I think the problem is because Yahoo Canada page
changed the date format by dropping a comma after the day.  I solved my problem
by using the main Yahoo page (Yahoo US).  The stock codes work exactly the same
because all my stocks are coded with ".TO" for the Toronto exchange so for
example my Bell stock is coded as BCE.TO and this works whether you use Yahoo or
Yahoo Canada.

Hope this helps for now.

Regards
Sal