[Kmymoney] Re: Online stock quote updates don't work.

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Dec 9 09:29:52 CET 2010

Hi,

on Thursday 09 December 2010 04:41:28 André Laflamme wrote:

> I am trying to get some help with the online stock quote feature.
>
> I am using KMyMoney 1.0.4 and I don't know why but sudently since Dec.
> 5, 2010 I can't get quotes updates using Yahoo Canada. I nevertheless am
> still able to update mutual fund using Finance::Quote but not stocks.
>
> Is there someone in your group that could give me assistance to solve
> this problem.

I remember that there was a discussion and someone figured out that yahoo
changed their site so that the current settings to extract the data don't work
anymore.

I cannot find the details right now (maybe you look through the archives a
bit). If the original poster can send the details again how to solve the
problem ...

Hope that helps as a start.

btw: you should upgrade to 1.0.5 if possible :)

The words GUESS and KNOW when used in the context of
flying may produce entirely opposite results.