Updated download section on web-site

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Mar 10 09:17:42 GMT 2024

I updated the download section to reflect recent changes on the CI/CD infrastructure. The artifacts are now available as they were in the binary-factory on a daily basis but are now build automatically whenever the repository changes. So no need to wait a day or manually trigger the build anymore.

I was able to fix the build system for the master and stable branch for AppImage and Windows builds after many trials. But MacOS builds are still failing when building the gpgme dependency for a reason unknown to me (see https://invent.kde.org/office/kmymoney/-/jobs/1623006 to see that). In case someone wants to tackle it: please let us know.

Visit https://kmymoney.org/download.html for the modified pages and instructions

The above (fixing the build pipelines and definitions) took me a few days to finish which I could not spend on application development.

If a cluttered desk is characteristic of a cluttered mind,
what does an empty desk mean 1 a b X