[kmymoney] Reconciliation bug

Jonathan Kimmitt jonathan at kimmitt.uk
Tue Jan 16 16:59:21 GMT 2024

I just starting using kMyMoney and I have noticed an odd behaviour that it sometimes
calculates the reconciliation balance incorrectly and then warns you not to finish reconciliation.
However if you post reconciliation and immediately restart it without changing any cleared transactions
It will calculate the correct figure to use and allows reconciliation to finish correctly without a warning.

This is after importing a bank statement with QIF and accepting the transactions matched with manually entered ones.

KMyMoney
Version 5.1.3

OSX-14.2.1 (23C71)

homebrew installation largely from source on AppleSilicon.