GnuCash import difficulty and interim solution

Jonathan Kimmitt jonathan at kimmitt.uk
Sun Jan 7 13:00:23 GMT 2024

I tried to follow the instructions to build the master branch, but it failed saying that qca-qt5-config.cmake was not found.
Perhaps this is an Apple-Silicon issue.

On 7 Jan 2024, at 11:36, Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney-devel <kmymoney-devel at kde.org> wrote:

On Sonntag, 7. Januar 2024 11:30:30 CET Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney-devel wrote:

[...]

The master branch version has other problems after the dialog is left
but that is something we need to find out. They may be related to other
changes made to KMyMoney in the meantime.

This is now fixed with https://invent.kde.org/office/kmymoney/-/commit/352e9f6b

I don't think any of us need any help in this regard, getting
rid of money is probably the single most userfriendly interface
since breast-feeding... unfortunately. -- A.J. Venter