Mac support?

Jonathan Kimmitt jonathan at kimmitt.uk
Mon Feb 12 08:53:04 GMT 2024

Hi Steven,
  I managed to build the stable branch on OSX Sonoma with the help of homebrew for AppleSilicon. Some of the dependencies are not quite right and I cannot
redistribute the App because I do not have the facility to relocate the brew libraries to inside the App. I’m guessing someone else has solved this problem
already but I lack the detailed knowledge to produce the build automatically, one solution might be installing brew with a custom path which is inside the App destination, and subsequently delete everything not needed at runtime.

Regards,
Jonathan