recurring unexpected tab closure in ledger

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 4 01:06:31 GMT 2024

Using a recently compiled version from master branch, when I reconcile
my investment accounts, I usually start by marking as cleared all the
transactions in the investment account.  Then I reconcile the brokerage
account.  Then, with both still open in the ledger, I select the
investment account, and then the Investments View.  There, I confirm the
number of shares of all securities held in that account.  I then switch
back to the Ledgers View to finish the reconciliation of the Investment
Account.  Over half the time (this has been happening for at least
several months) the tab for the Investment Account is gone.  The tab for
the Brokerage Account is still open.

If nobody has any better hints about where to look, I suppose I can run
in a debugger with a breakpoint on the code which closed the tab (if I
can find it.)

Any other suggestions?