appimage build failures

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 26 17:43:03 BST 2023

It looks like our appimage builds (both release and master) have been
failing for about two weeks.  Just a few checks of the release failures
look like failures of dependencies, mentioning glibc 27 and 29.  On
Gentoo, everything prior to glibc 2.37 has been masked as no longer
supported.  I have no idea if the problem is in what's available to
Jenkins, or what some packages are requesting.  Should I open a
sysadmin ticket, or a bug against craft, or has this already been done?