DEMANDE AIDE

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Oct 9 18:13:39 BST 2023

Philippe,

On Montag, 9. Oktober 2023 16:32:48 CEST Philippe SAVEL via KMyMoney-devel wrote:

> Good morning, I am a user of Kmymoney 5.1.3, for 2 months, I have been
> using Ubuntu 22.04 I saw in documentation the possibility of having a
> calendar view for recurring operations, but I do not have this tab.
> Could you tell me how to find it? THANKS Ph. Savel

The functionality has been removed at some point in time. From what
I see this already happened in 2016, so it may not have made it into
the 5.1 series of KMyMoney and the doc is a bit out of date here.

There is a plugin that allows to create an ics file that can be loaded into
a calendar application to view the scheduled transactions. I have to
admit, that I never used it myself.

There are two rules for success in life:
Rule 1: Don't tell people everything you know.