doc question - what gnuicash versions are imported by KMM

J. Varela jvapr27 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 14:25:31 BST 2023

I used it a very long time ago, circa 2018.

I wonder also if everything is supported such as budgets. GnuCash allows
users to set budgets for liability (transfers) accounts too. Useful when
dealing with loans such as mortgages and car payment.

Stocks and brokerage accounts is another part I am not aware of if it works
well. When I tried it I had neither investments accounts nor budgets
defined in GnuCash at the time.

Thanks

JV