some papercuts from master branch

Jeremy Whiting jeremypwhiting at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:13:44 GMT 2023

Hey all,

I hit another annoyance today I wanted to mention. I have a ledger with
only one transaction for today. I changed the value of the payment by 30 or
so, but the running total did not change at all. It should have changed
from 30 to 0, but stayed at 30 as if it was using the old value still. I'm
guessing fixing the running balance in general will fix this also, but
wanted to point it out as another way to test it.

thanks,
Jeremy