some papercuts from master branch

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jan 7 13:53:26 GMT 2023

On Freitag, 6. Januar 2023 23:07:52 CET Jack via KMyMoney-devel wrote:

[...]

> The sorting issue seems stranger and stranger to me.  I'm working on my
> monthly reconciliation of all my Merrill Lynch investment accounts, and
> (just in regar ledger display, not in reconcile mode) the display is
> definitely by date and then reconcile state, but after that, it is
> clearly not by Security or any of the financial columns.  I suppose it
> might be in order of transaction creation.   I can't really tell, and
> since it is an Investment account, the balance only changes on a buy or
> sell, not a dividend.  Would screenshots be of any help?

Not sure about the investment views, but I added some substantial changes
to the repo today that addresses the balance display issues for regular
accounts. I still have to take care of the scheduled transactions, though.

Note: selecting the balance column for sorting is suppressed on purpose
because the balance is calculated and is the result of sorting so it
cannot be used as its source.

The only person who never makes a mistake is someone who does nothing. -- Albert Einstein