tooltip typo

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 25 23:45:27 GMT 2023

I just noticed this while looking at the code: in
kmymoney/plugins/views/reports/reporttabrowcolquery.ui line 350:

      <item row="1" column="0">
       <widget class="QCheckBox" name="m_checkInvestments">
        <property name="toolTip">
         <string><p>Check this box to include only those
categories which have been marked to "Include on Tax
Reports"</p></string>
        </property>
        <property name="text">
         <string>Include only Investment accounts</string>
        </property>
       </widget>
      </item>

I suspect the string for the tooTip was copy/pasted from the previous
item.  Would it be better as:

<string><p>Check this box to include only data from Investment
accounts in this report<p></string>

I'll be glad to make the change, but wanted at least confirmation before
doing so.