where did the appimages go?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Dec 21 12:09:09 GMT 2023

On Donnerstag, 21. Dezember 2023 00:25:57 CET Jack via KMyMoney-devel wrote:

> I just tried to download a recent 5.1 appimage, and I can't find any.
> The stable branch pipeline page (pointed to from our download page)
> shows no artifacts for any of the builds on the first page.  The
> developement version has artifacts, but I didn't see any appimages
> among them.  Has something changed, or is this still a side effect of
> the CI migration?  Or am I just being dense and looking in the wrong
> place?

I manually retriggered the build for the stable version on
https://invent.kde.org/office/kmymoney/-/pipelines?page=1&scope=all&ref=5.1&status=success

Could be that they will be deleted after some time.
This might be different from the earlier Jenkins times.

UTF-8 Test: The 🐈 ran after a 🐁, but the 🐁 ran away.