can't move transactions from investment account?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Dec 3 21:59:31 GMT 2023

I just tried to move a transaction from one Investment Account to
another Investment Account.  I can select the transaction, right click
for the context menu, select Move to..., but the popup says "Asset
accounts" and the list is empty.  Moving transactions from other types
of accounts seems to work fine.  I don't remember when I last did this,
or if I actually ever did.  This is with a version freshly compiled
from git master (just minutes ago.)

I obviously have no idea if this has long been the case, or if it's due
to any recent change(s).  I'll file a new bug if it needs tracking.