Suggestions for KMM Nightly 5.1.80 on McaOS

Neil Ralph nralph9 at protonmail.com
Tue Aug 15 21:17:32 BST 2023

I recently have started using the 5.1.80 KMM on my Mac. I Note the following as ptroblems or rough spots:

- When I click on a appA.kmy in Finder, AppB loads, if that was the last KMM file open. I then need to open AppA from the File menu.

- The Ledger Screen no longer have the Filter tool bar
- Upon accepting a Payee in a new tranaction older versions would display a number of transactions with that Payee in a large dropdown. The chosen prior transaction would preload. Now there is no ability to clone these earlier transactions
- The handling and setting of Favorite/Preferred is differnent and inconsistent with v 5.1.3. Preferred checkbox can be turned off to remove an accout from Fovorites and the Ledger Tabs, but cannot be turned on in the Account Edit window. One can check the box and Apply but the the status doesn't change

I hope this is helpful
Neil Ralph. nralph9 at pm.me

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.