Is ofx import buildable in master?

Jonatan Cloutier cloutier.jo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 16:35:06 BST 2023

Le 2023-04-22 à 12 h 20, Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney-devel a écrit :
> On Samstag, 22. April 2023 09:10:30 CEST Thomas Baumgart via KMyMoney-devel wrote:

>>> I've been building from master with ofx import for a long time, with no
>>> problems, most recently within the past day or so.  What version of
>>> libofx do you have installed?  I've got 0.10.9.
>>>
>>> Also, try from a completely clean build dir.  It doesn't seem likely,
>>> but it's possible something is left over from an old build.
>> It seems that your libofx version is outdated. From the NEWS file, you
>> need at least 0.10.0 which has the following entry (among others):
>>
>>          - added a new account type OfxAccountData::OFX_401K
>>
>> Unfortunately, the KMyMoney build system does not check for the minimum
>> version required for libofx.
> It does now:
>
> https://invent.kde.org/office/kmymoney/-/commit/685231cffb5027a2072e4b1622a7f2c69b8969ef

Thanks, I was able to build by updating the provided build docker to
ubuntu:jammy. There is a deprecation warning, I might open a pr with
does change if I get to fix it.

On the other side, I was able to confirm that there seems to be a real
issue in regards to loan scheduled transaction, when matched to an
import. My mortage just jump to a higher amount than the us debt! (by
exactly 92 233 720 368 547 758,07 which is actually LLONG_MAX/100 ??).
I'll try reproducing that in a test file. Let me know if there is any
specific information that might be valuable. I'll open a bug when I feel
I have enough info and that I'm not the one that created the issue with
either my custom import or some manual change I would have done in my file.

Strangely, another or my loan doesn't have this issue, but it's a
student loan that is government backed and has been to 0% interest rate
since the pendemic.

Thanks again