Is ofx import buildable in master?

Jonatan Cloutier cloutier.jo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 03:29:56 BST 2023

Hello,

I've been using master for a while and importing transaction with a
custom importer I built, so I haven't needed the ofx plugin in a while.
I did disable it as the build was failing. But now I have an issue with
my importer and would like to see if it happen with ofx as well.  Short
story, building with ofx give this error:

/build/kmymoney/plugins/ofx/import/ofximporter.cpp:In static member
function 'static int OFXImporter::ofxAccountCallback(OfxAccountData,
void*)':
/build/kmymoney/plugins/ofx/import/ofximporter.cpp:765:30:error:
'OFX_401K' is not a member of 'OfxAccountData'
  765 |         case OfxAccountData::OFX_401K:
      | ^~~~~~~~

Doesn't seems to be a lib missing, I'd guess a change in data format
that wasn't ported to the plugin, but it could also be a missing config
in my build.

--
Jonatan Cloutier