New issue with online account using QtKeychain instead KWallet

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 14 18:07:43 BST 2022

I just noticed something else about this, although it might not really
be directly related.  If I just try to update an account for the first
time after applying this change, it asks for my password, but does not
offer the ability to save it.  I need to edit the account, go to the
online settings/account details, and there I can check "Store
password."    I don't know if this is a regression, or an old problem I
never noticed.  It won't happen when mapping an account, since that
uses (I think, from memory) the online settings screens, and since I
always do save the password, this is the first time I've had to enter a
password for an already mapped account.

Should I open a new bug for this?