Chase moves to Open Banking API

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 7 22:25:20 BST 2022

It's spreading.  Bank of America and Merrill Lynch are on the
bandwagon.  BOA does give a message to call Customer Support and report
a particular error number - but customer support has absolutely no
clue.  I finally got someone at ML to tell me that customers should
have been informed of the change by Intuit - which is kind of silly if
you're not using Quicken.  Are there any US banks and investment
brokers which still support OFX direct connect, and are not likely to
follow the herd?

Jack