man page update question

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 9 01:27:17 BST 2022

As I slowly continue up update chapters in the KMyMoney handbook, I
also just noticed that "kmymoney --help" and "man kmymoney" do not list
the same set of command line options.
I am assuming that I should make the man page match what the program
itself says.

It is currently missing -h, --help, --help-all, -v, and --version.
It also includes --trace and --dump-actions, which are not currently
recognized (by 5.1.2)  I assume these were dropped some time in the
past.

Thanks for any confirmation or corrections.