Planned release for 5.1.3

thb at net-bembel.de thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Jul 8 09:17:05 BST 2022

Hi,

I plan to craft another maintenance release for the 5.1 branch next week (preferably first half). Are there any objections? What are important things that need to be fixed before we release? Here's the list of the 46 fixes we have finished so far:

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=CLOSED&columnlist=bug_severity%2Cpriority%2Cbug_status%2Cversion%2Cop_sys%2Cshort_desc&f1=cf_versionfixedin&list_id=2109759&o1=substring&product=kmymoney&query_format=advanced&v1=5.1.3

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Thomas