woob problem

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 5 22:54:56 GMT 2022

I'm trying to update more chapters for the handbook, and when checking
the Woob section, noticed that I do not have a File/Import/Woob entry,
but the Configure KMyMoney dialog, Plugins tab does show the Woob
plugin as available.  Running from command line shows:

Python interpreter found: 3.10.0 (default, Nov 30 2021, 11:01:38) [GCC
11.2.0]
Saved a copy of the embedded :/plugins/woob/kmymoneywoob.py script as
"/tmp/kmymoneymOGznP.py"
Attempt to load the "kmymoneymOGznP" Python module from "/tmp"
The dependency 'sys' Python module loaded successfully
The 'path' Python variable loaded successfully
"kmymoneymOGznP" Python module failed to load
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/tmp/kmymoneymOGznP.py", line 9, in <module>
     from woob.core import Woob
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'woob'
Plugins: woob loaded

woob does seem to run fine from command line, although I can't test
woob bank, as the only available account I have is PayPal, and that
fails due to captcha.  I've got woob 3.0, with python 3.9.

So, what am I missing, and also, why does the plugin seem to claim to
load, when it actually has failed?

Any suggestions?