Build Scripts

Brendan Coupe 3 at Coupe7.com
Mon Feb 14 23:37:22 GMT 2022

Walter,

Do you get a command line error or do you get my "Something went wrong
with the git clone command." error message?

Does git work with other repositories on your system? What distro are
you running?

Personally, I would fight through getting the scripts to work. I have
never used the AppImage but I see a lot of issues reported here and in
the bug tracker.

*Brendan Coupe*
*3 at Coupe7.com*