Error.

Alonso González Chaves algonza at live.com
Mon Dec 19 12:35:30 GMT 2022

Hello.
When executing the Transactions Report of an account by default, the report comes out fine, however, when you want to do something in the configuration of that report, an error appears, of which I have attached a screenshot. I have verified that it happens when in the interface of the program you have a language that is not American English or that of Great Britain,
In the Spanish that I use it gives an error, I have tried French and Italian and it also gives an error.
Cheers

Alonso González
Administrativo
algonza at live.com<mailto:algonza at live.com>