Map to online account

hugo borrell hugoborrell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 03:07:48 BST 2022

Hello,

I'm 100 % of my network since I was surfing the web, especially
https://ofxhome.com/ in the meantime.
I could download ofx transactions from my bank manually but this is indeed
the first attempt to online mapping. I may have skipped something, though
reading carefully the manual explanations
<https://docs.kde.org/stable5/en/kmymoney/kmymoney/details.impexp.ofx.html#details.impexp.ofxdirectconnecthttps://docs.kde.org/stable5/en/kmymoney/kmymoney/details.impexp.ofx.html#details.impexp.ofxdirectconnect>
.

I just tried opening kmm from windows command line and got this message in
the console straight away (before any online mapping attempt) :

c:\Program Files\kmymoney5\bin>3:2022/04/13 03-56-01:gwen(6808):plugin.c:
 379: Plugin "aqofxconnect" not found.
4:2022/04/13 03-56-01:aqbanking(6808):banking_init.c:  507: Could not load
backend "aqofxconnect", ignoring
path of the process "dbus-daemon" seems to be outside of the installPath:
"C:/Program Files/kmymoney5/bin" "/usr/x86_64-w64-mingw32/sys-root/mingw"
QProcess: CreateNamedPipe failed. (AccΦs refusΘ.)
QProcess: CreateNamedPipe failed. (AccΦs refusΘ.)
QProcess: CreateNamedPipe failed. (AccΦs refusΘ.)
QProcess: CreateNamedPipe failed. (AccΦs refusΘ.)
C:\Program Files\kmymoney5\bin\kmymoney.exe

My guess would be that windows installer does not include ofx plugin.

I found in the documentation
<https://docs.kde.org/stable5/en/kmymoney/kmymoney/details.impexp.ofx.html>
 that
" If the OFX importer does not seem to be installed in your version, the
first place to check is in the same place you got your base KMyMoney
package."

Unfortunately, I couldn't find it here :
https://download.kde.org/stable/kmymoney/5.0.6/win64/

I then need some more help to get it. Perhaps in last stable packages
<https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/KMyMoney_Release_win64/> ?

Hugo