Direct Connect - USAA Federal Savings Bank

El Cas eaglexboy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 02:35:18 BST 2021

I followed all the indicated steps but all I got was an html response.

*Console output*
Starting eventloop
OfxHttpRequest::slotOfxConnected
"/home/eagleboy/.local/share/kmymoney/response.ofx"
Finishing eventloop
Ending eventloop
LibOFX ERROR: libofx_detect_file_type(): Failed to identify input file
format
LibOFX ERROR: libofx_proc_file(): Could not detect file format, or
unsupported file format; aborting.

*Response*
<head>
<META NAME="robots" CONTENT="noindex,nofollow">
<script
src="/_Incapsula_Resource?SWJIYLWA=5074a744e2e3d891814e9a2dace20bd4,719d34d31c8e3a6e6fffd425f7e032f3">
</script>