setup problem

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Nov 4 15:41:05 GMT 2021

Glendon,

On Donnerstag, 4. November 2021 15:42:57 CET Glendon Bennetch via KMyMoney-devel wrote:

> I just installed Kmymoney on my laptop but the transaction menu has all the buttons grayed out so that I cannot input any transactions. Could you tell me what I need to do to get it properly set up and use it?

Did you have a look at the KMyMoney manual? You can find it here:

  https://docs.kde.org/stable5/en/kmymoney/kmymoney/firsttime.html#firstime-1

In general, you need to create an account first and open it in the ledger. There you will be able to enter transactions.

Hope that helps. If you need more information, please let us know.

Thomas

Real Programmers don't write in PL/I. PL/I is for programmers who
can't decide whether to write in COBOL or FORTRAN.