Welcoming 2021 KMyMoney GSoC student

Thomas Baumgart tbaumgart at kde.org
Tue May 18 07:03:23 BST 2021

Hi everyone,

let's give a warm welcome to Suraj Kumar Mahto, our 2021 GSoC student.

Suraj will be working on the integration of new functionalities already
present in the Alkimia library into KMyMoney by replacing the current
implementation over the course of the next few months. His work will
improve the online price update of KMyMoney.

We are looking forward to his contributions and I encourage everyone to
provide support where needed.

Regards

Thomas

'Only wimps use backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)' - Linus Torvalds