kmymoney on Apple Mac Catalina

Dawid Wrobel me at dawidwrobel.com
Fri Mar 26 03:59:49 GMT 2021

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 6:47 PM Chris <DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au> wrote:

> It implies the error is because the LC_RPATH is not set correctly and
> therefore the loader does not know where to look for dynamic libraries
> Is that correct?

That was also my conclusion.

> This makes me wonder whether it is a craft issue or perhaps a build issue.

It is a Craft issue, but according to Hannah, its maintainer, it's
actually caused by something else:
"the issue is that one of the symlinks is replaced by a copy"
(https://t.me/KDECraftPackager/5499)

I have no time to debug this, unfortunately, so unless the Craft
maintainers fix it, I am afraid macOS users will have to wait until we
port over KMyMoney's dependency handling to vcpkg.

Dawid