kmymoney on Apple Mac Catalina

Chris DeveloperChris at rebel.com.au
Sun Mar 21 10:10:35 GMT 2021

Hi

I have been trying to install kmymoney on an Apple Macbook pro running
Catalina for my wife

However it crashes with a message to say it cannot load the a QT5 dynamic
library

The latest jenkins download #958 fails after about 9Mb

An earlier download worked but when I tried to start it it say the Dynamic
library QtTextToSpeech is missing however it is exactly where it is meant to
be and it appears to be a loader error.

Can any one else verify this issue or point me to some information that may
help me resolve the issue. unfortunately I amĀ  not in the position to try to
compile the application on this machine.

--

Chris