Performance Graph in Investments?

Joel Madero jmadero at usa.com
Fri Mar 5 03:59:58 GMT 2021

Hi All -

Before I put in an enhancement request I want to check to see if it's
already possible - if it is, for the life of me I can't figure it out.

Is there a graph or a way to make a graph that charts performance over
time. Looking through the default graphs I'm not seeing anything on
point (I see Investment Price Graph and Investment Worth Graph) but what
I want is a % per investment to really know how my stocks are performing
over time. I see tables that gives the info at a given point in time
(Investment Performance by Account) but that is just a static number, I
want it charted over the time of owning the stock.

I'll put in a wishlist item if it's not possible as this seems like a
pretty glaring omission. I don't particularly care about the price of a
stock over time, I do care about my performance over time - factoring in
weighted averages as I purchase the same stock various times at
different price points.

Thanks all. Generally I don't ask how to in the mailing list but, the
forum got no response, and I'd rather not waste time in a wishlist if
it's already possible.

Thanks!