OFX DirectConnect for Quicken 2020

lpcornel lpcornel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 21:13:08 GMT 2021

I tried to explain to USAA that supporting DirectConnect does not
require exclusivity to Quicken. They filed a formal complaint on my
behalf, and it says their IT people should look into DirectConnect, and
they are currently forcing their customers to pay for Quicken when free
software can do the same thing. I explained there are other financial
institutions that do not lock out their Linux customers.

LPC