OFX DirectConnect for Quicken 2020

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jan 30 10:55:59 GMT 2021

Hi,

On Freitag, 29. Januar 2021 18:41:59 CET lpcornel wrote:

> Any chance we can get an emulation update for Quicken 2020? I just got
> disconnected 2 days ago from my bank (USAA) and 2019 is the latest
> currently available.

Not sure, if that alone is enough. GnuCash users hit the same problem:

 https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2021-January/045664.html

You can give it a try by selecting "Quicken Windows (Expert)" from the
dropdown list and enter the value 2900 (for Quicken 2020) in the edit
field which appears to the right of the combo box. No guarantee that
this will solve the problem.

Would be cool to hear about your progress.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool,
than to speak, and remove all doubt.