MergeRequest and AppImage Build

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Feb 20 07:24:17 GMT 2021

Hi Alex,

On Freitag, 19. Februar 2021 19:24:22 CET Alexander Maret-Huskinson wrote:

> Hello KMyMoney Team,
>
> I have created a merge request which sorts the favorite reports on the
> home screen by name. This allows the user to reorder their reports by
> renaming them, instead of having to recreate them all in the correct
> order. This was annoying me for a very long time :-D
>
> https://invent.kde.org/office/kmymoney/-/merge_requests/54
>
> Would be nice if someone could give me input and eventually merge it.

I already commented on it and waiting for your response. Don't see any
issue to merge it.

> Another thing I'm working on is a Docker image to build the KMyMoney
> AppImage, because I want to debug an issue where QtQuick is not working.
>
> Would you be interested in such a Docker image? I think it's a great way
> to allow everyone to get reproducible builds from any machine.

That would be cool. There are more issued with the AppImage build itself
and also I think it lacks translations.

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist,
the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is
twice as big as it needs to be.